Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Keri hilson


Keri Lynn Hilson was born in 1982 in Decatur, Georgia..Keri is a very talented lady who has a great voice and impressive songwriting skills. she wrote many song 4 many biggest artist,such as Britney Spears, Ciara, Usher and JLO.
now,she was mke a debut solo album dat is "In a Perfect World"
i really love keri hilson and dis album,and i've listened to her song many times on my phone or my lappy and not once have i gotten sick of it!!so from my prsonal view, de tracks dat will immediately stand out and we nop getting bored to heard everyday is, knock u down,turnin' me on and love ya..
so if u lke 2 heard 2,u can donload by clicking de song name --->

knock u down
love ya
turnin' me on
Make Love

and a bonus single by keri from me,hehee..
turn my swag on
change me - ft Akon

No comments: