Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yess,finally I’v done…


Ive just finished my exams and after spendin 2 weeks 4 studyin evry dy n evry nyte at last finish gk all my paper....hehee...
1’st thing 2 do is,started to say goodbye 2 my buku-buku n note2 yg ade,heheee..
and took off the deep breath,bcoz now it's time 4 me to do my fav things, and spend all my tyme wit my famly n fwen, yla coz it's holiday tyme from now on till January...
x sbar rsernye,heheee..nk wt pe eks cutie nie??
a’ha yg penting lam idup ak (slps parents ku trcinta) ialah shopping,1’st thing ak kn buat,x bley tgl kihkihh…
so u guys out there yg blum n nk exam 2,slamat myumbat pe yg trmampu tk dkuarkn blk tyme exam t, hopefully all of us can answer de question dgn baik, insyaallah…..

p/s: hopefully,ak passed smer paper 2…

No comments: